Become a Hope Education Brand Ambassador!
Become a Hope Education Brand Ambassador – there’s free resources for your classroom in it!
Hope Education is on a mission to help teachers help children learn effectively and in an engaging way. We’ve been helping educationalists such as yourself for over 100 years, and we’re not about to stop now. We need your help getting the positive message out about Hope Education and our resources for the classroom. We’re looking for three KS1 or KS2 teachers to work with us!
Could it be you?
Are you currently working in a primary school?
Do you teach KS1 or KS2 pupils?
Do you love to use social media to share your good practice or to shout about the great things you’re doing in the classroom?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep on reading!
What would you be doing?
We would send you exclusive Hope Education resources to be used by you and your pupils in the classroom. You would then review these products across your social channels and on our brand new Trustpilot page. The products would be completely free for you to use and then keep.
The products we send would be chosen by us and would be seasonal or relate to our latest campaigns. We’ll agree with you beforehand what we’d like you to do on your social channels before we send anything over. For example, for some resources, we might ask you to hold a giveaway on your social channels.
- You must be a teacher (or a parent home schooling your children) and be able to show lifestyle photography of the resources we send.
- You must have permission for anyone who appears in your photography. i.e. you must have parental permission for any children who appear in your photography.
- You must be currently teaching (whether in a classroom or home schooling) children in KS1 or KS2.
- You must be over 18.
- You must have a total minimum of 3k followers across the following channels: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Followers should also be highly engaged.
- You must be available to be a Brand Ambassador during term time in the period between 1st July to 31st October.
- All photographs should be lifestyle – they shouldn’t appear posed and they should also be appropriate for sharing across social media platforms.
If you’re up for the challenge, fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Charles Dickens shared insightful thoughts. Here’s some Chales Dickens quotes that seem timeless when it comes to teaching.
Teaching kids to code doesn’t have to be complicated! Use our coding glossary to kick start your students’ coding journey.
Keep hearing the word ‘antimicrobial’ and wondering what it is and what it has to do with classrooms? Our introduction to antimicrobial has got you covered.