Become a Hope Brand Ambassador or Influencer– there’s free resources for your classroom in it!
Hope is on a mission to help teachers help children learn effectively and in an engaging way. We’ve been helping educationalists such as yourself for over 100 years, and we’re not about to stop now. We need your help getting the positive message out about Hope and our resources for the classroom. We’re looking for early years, KS1 or KS2 teachers to work with us!
Could it be you?
Are you currently working in a primary school or early years setting?
Do you teach early years, KS1 or KS2 children?
Do you love to use social media to share your good practice or to shout about the great things you’re doing?
Are you a parent or home schooler who loves to use educational products?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep on reading!
What would you be doing?
As Hope brand ambassador
We would send you exclusive Hope resources to be used by you and your children in the classroom or setting. You would then review these products across your social channels and on our brand new Trustpilot page. The products would be completely free for you to use and then keep.
The products we send would be chosen by us and would be seasonal or relate to our latest campaigns. We’ll agree with you beforehand about what we’d like you to do on your social channels before we send anything over. For example, for some resources, we might ask you to hold a giveaway on your social channels.
As an influencer
We would send you exclusive Hope resources to be used by you and your pupils in the classroom or at home. You would then send us images of you using these products. We’ll agree with you beforehand about what we’d like you to do on your social channels before we send anything over. The products would be completely free for you to use and then keep.
As a guest blogger
Do you have an interest in the topics we cover and would love to be involved? We are open to having guest bloggers on our website. In return, you could receive free products or discount codes. You must have a highly engaged and ranking website.
- You must be a teacher, early years practitioner, parent or home-schooling your children and be able to show lifestyle photography of the resources we send.
- You must have permission for anyone who appears in your photography. i.e. you must have parental permission for any children who appear in your photography.
- You must be currently teaching (whether in a classroom or home-schooling) children in early years, KS1 or KS2.
- You must be over 18.
- You must have a total minimum of 3k followers across any of the following channels: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Followers should also be highly engaged.
- All photographs should be lifestyle – they shouldn’t appear posed and they should also be appropriate for sharing across social media platforms.
- Be based in the UK
If you’re up for the challenge, fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.